Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

7 Days to Die adding an Admin to the game

ZebillAdventure

I have been trying to add an admin to the game on our server.  I cannot find where the file is located.  I have found the config file but I do not see in there where to add an admin.  Things online indicate that I need to find the saves folder which I am having difficulty locating.  Other servers I have used it was a separate folder than the regular config folder.  The wiki page about server config does not mention a way to add an admin.

Edited by ZebillAdventure
mistyped

I have been unable to find the saves folder.  Is it possible it would have a different name?  Any idea which folder the saves folder would be under?  Is it only visible under certain conditions?  I have spent a long time looking.

47 minutes ago, ZebillAdventure said:

I have been unable to find the saves folder.  Is it possible it would have a different name?  Any idea which folder the saves folder would be under?  Is it only visible under certain conditions?  I have spent a long time looking.

It should be named saves. If you do not see it the server may not of generated it. Please submit a ticket and we can see what could be going on.

13 minutes ago, PSN_steven1230 said:

It should be named saves. If you do not see it the server may not of generated it. Please submit a ticket and we can see what could be going on.

Thank you for the reply.  We have been playing it with no issue and are currently on day seven.  Would that be possible without a saves folder?  I will submit a ticket now.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:46 PM, ZebillAdventure said:

Thank you for the reply.  We have been playing it with no issue and are currently on day seven.  Would that be possible without a saves folder?  I will submit a ticket now.

Please submit a ticket so we can look into the issue if you already have not. I have never seen an active server without a saves folder generated.