Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Seems a lack of responce from admins

grimm74

Hey is it just me or does there seem to be a lack of response from admins here??? 

i only see one name replying to the occasional question problem posted by people on here. this is rather worrying as im paying top dollar with these guys for a 100 slot ARK  SERVER . 

i've not a response to any of my questions in the ark section as of yet seriously i need to see more activity from someone in the know here..

Well,

Considering that the first release is a early-alpha one, there is really not many around beeing "know how´s".

Pretty sure the Admins here will not be able to release much information about the game itself before actual release.

Once again Early-Alpha, so just count on it beeing tons of wipes and updates the first period of time to make the game properly stable.

Well,

Considering that the first release is a early-alpha one, there is really not many around beeing "know how´s".

Pretty sure the Admins here will not be able to release much information about the game itself before actual release.

Once again Early-Alpha, so just count on it beeing tons of wipes and updates the first period of time to make the game properly stable.

im not just talking about game details im not an idiot i know they wont have answers about the game itself and tbh i dont need answers about the game i have all the info i need on the game extensively at my fingertips . i'm more concerned about questions regarding anti cheats for private servers  any info on the so called giveaway of alpha keys for pre orders . i've asked these questions and had no response 

plus i only see 1 admin responding occasionally  surely there should be more than 1 guy as admin for a company hosting multiple game servers ??

it really is starting to worry me and i'm at the brink of canceling my order 

We have a support ticket system for individual support.

When it comes to modding & advanced customization, these community forums are for the community to help with each other.

Basically anything that is not officially supported by our control panel & service offering would be something that falls into that latter category. We can't micro manage account specific issues on a public forum, it has to be done through an organized support ticket system OR live chat - which is why these community forums are mostly community / server owner ran.

If you take a look at our Arma 2 and Arma 3 sub-forums you will see discussion is mostly account-specific (which needs to be a support ticket anyways) or community discussion related to mods that some of our customers install on their own servers outside of our officially supported mods.

List of staff members that are on these forums:

Ryan Pennington - co-founder

Chad - co-founder

Peatross - account manager

PSN_Steven1230 - account manager