Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Active task is running - For 6 hours now

PopeSnowball

New customer, server won't start, no reply on support ticket, and can't stop to reconfigure and try again. Can I get the server restarted or something, there really should be a force restart/reinstall or something when the server gets stuck.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:16 AM, Sebastiaan Jansen said:

Same here, average 5 min waiting time it says beter make that a hour.

If your server is a new rental and stuck on starting, please apply the update to install the files needed for the first boot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 4:12 PM, Nick said:

If your server is a new rental and stuck on starting, please apply the update to install the files needed for the first boot.

How about you fix that on your end so you don't have paying customers waiting 6 hours for a button to be unlocked for them?

On 1/10/2022 at 5:24 AM, sprankle said:

How about you fix that on your end so you don't have paying customers waiting 6 hours for a button to be unlocked for them?

The option is under your control panel, below the "Modify Game Server Settings" section on the left hand side of the page. It is titled "7 Days Updater"

On 1/17/2022 at 7:30 AM, Manuel Ortiz said:

same issue

same to me i cant modify any more i ned help 

its locked ned help, i hace since 4:50 pm of yesterday ..... 17 hours down......

image.png.e7232bd32d2cabed197a4ff612383926.png

Did you see my post above your comment mentioning to run the update on the server, instead of simply pressing the "Start" button? What is your Game Server ID? I cannot find an account registered with your forum information.

• 5 months later...