Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Not Updating

biarkiw

I have restarted my server multiple times today trying to update to version 0.206.5, however it is staying on version 0.205.5. I am selecting to install the update with every restart, but it has yet to do so

So I submitted a ticket but have yet to hear anything from it. I did find a workaround, I was able to FTP into the server and swap the game files with ones I downloaded from Steam, this seems to be working, however it is not an elegant way to update

2 hours ago, biarkiw said:

So I submitted a ticket but have yet to hear anything from it. I did find a workaround, I was able to FTP into the server and swap the game files with ones I downloaded from Steam, this seems to be working, however it is not an elegant way to update

I replied to your ticket about 3 hours ago, I pushed the update to the server for you. Are you still not seeing a reply on the ticket?

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, handzen said:

I as well can not seem to get the server to update to the new seed

If you are uploading files directly to the server you will want to change the name of the files to your Game Server ID listed on your panel. Then zip them up with that same id as the zip name. This should correct the upload process. If you are setting a seed a different way please let us know.

• 3 months later...