Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Good and "live" servers?

Modny

Hello
I'm a rather noob at Day Z - I've been playing for a year and with frequent breaks. In the beginning, I played with three friends, but now it's just me.
I am looking for servers, but either they are dead or the admins are deceived (they run through the walls, you can't kill them, they kill your whole team, they take the EQ you have completed for a few hours and ban).
I'd like a list or at least a few leads to some normal servers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! We would love for you to try and come to give TheBunker a chance. My friend and I started out here over a year ago as normal players and now we are part of the staff team, we have met a awesome community and some of the same faces that still play to this day. The ingame experience with everyone was amazing and everyone including owners and staff are super cool. Our server pop is anywhere between 1 to 20 people but we have now started more aggressively advertising and also adding new content specific to our server. 

Heres the discord link if your interested: Click Here