Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

(ARK SURVIVAL) My friends cant join server unless im in it.

My friend cant join my server unless i am logged into the game. They said everytime they want to add it or log directly to it, it says that i have to invite them or something. Is there a way to change this so they can join whenever they want to without me have to log in for them to also log in.

• HentaiSenpai AMV changed the title to (ARK SURVIVAL) My friends cant join server unless im in it.
On 12/5/2021 at 10:34 PM, HentaiSenpai AMV said:

My friend cant join my server unless i am logged into the game. They said everytime they want to add it or log directly to it, it says that i have to invite them or something. Is there a way to change this so they can join whenever they want to without me have to log in for them to also log in.

What method do they generally use to connect? I have not heard of this being an issue, are they playing from Steam/Epic or perhaps Stadia? Were any changes made to the server config files that caused this to happen or has it always been an issue?

8 hours ago, Nick said:

What method do they generally use to connect? I have not heard of this being an issue, are they playing from Steam/Epic or perhaps Stadia? Were any changes made to the server config files that caused this to happen or has it always been an issue?

They are playing from steam

15 hours ago, Nick said:

Can you please submit a support ticket so that we can look more deeply into the issue for you, is the server ever offline when they are unable to join?

The server is online, they cant see the server unless i join it, and they cant directly join it cause it tells them i have to send an invite. Ill send a support ticket when i can thank you so much