Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

7 Days A20

Skorch

Is that the latest experimental build? If so, it should be installed if you select the Experimental option in the "Map" drop down option in the control panel.

Alpha 20 is not open to anyone but streamers atm it will become public release Monday afternoon Dec 6th some time and be the new experimental build.

I am assuming once it has should be available by starting a experimental build world and making sure update is selected if i am wrong please correct me.

Hope this is helpful.

1 hour ago, robo2889 said:

Alpha 20 is not open to anyone but streamers atm it will become public release Monday afternoon Dec 6th some time and be the new experimental build.

I am assuming once it has should be available by starting a experimental build world and making sure update is selected if i am wrong please correct me.

Hope this is helpful.

After checking their steam discussion page, that is what I had inferred as I could not see any clear post announcing its release. Thank you for clarifying!