Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't get mods to work.

ManEatsCake

Hello, I'm fairly new to running servers, I was on Nitrado.. and it was a bit less complicated to add mods, however their service sucked. I Set the map to custom, I'm trying to add something simple to get the hang of it. I added this to the start up parameters "-mod=@Dogtags" I've loaded this file into the FTP as well, just like I normally would. And the server starts, but just sits there at "Loading" in orange. When I change the map to Chernarus it boots up right away. I don't understand what I can be missing any help would be great. I don't wanna just "Submit a ticket." because that will defeat the purpose of the forum, I'd like other newbies to see. 

• 3 weeks later...

you wanna look at  "DayZServer_x64.log" it will tell you if you are having issues with the mod... normally if it says it doesn't exists it a spelling issue.  Make sure you restart the server as well as your dayz game.