Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not appearing in ANY launchers

Karmaa

Hello! so I've purchased a DayZ Epoch Chern server and I've been attempting to join my server to mess with the admin tools but for some reason, I can't get my server to appear no matter how hard I try. So far i've tried Survival launcher and DayZ Commander, and no luck.

192.254.71.229 That is my server Ip.

You need to enter a port number as well. For example, 2302. Just for a moment we'll assume that your entire IP is 192.254.71.229:2302. If you are using DayZ Commander, go to your favorites, enter 192.254.71.229:2302. To get it to actually show up on commander, you'll have to add the IP again but this time you're going to add 1 number...like so: 192.254.71.229:2303. If you are using DayZ Launcher, on the bottom left corner you'll see a button that says "check server". Click that button and enter 192.254.71.229:2303. After that is done, it should show up on that launcher in about 2 hours. Hope this helps.

Ok, so I did the whole "Check Server" On DayZ Launcher, and after typing my Ip/Port in it did appear. It has a ping of 9999 though and the check server says that it is offline. I have the server turned on via the control panel. So, after about 2 hours I should be able to see it on all three launchers correct? 

Oh and if you wouldn't mind checking if it appears for you it is 192.254.71.299:2802

I appreciate the help though!  :D

Oh snap! Cannot resolve 192.254.71.299 <-----this is what I get using DayZ Launcher. Verify the IP, something isn't right.

Same thing for me as the OP. I bought my server today and the IP assigned is 192.111.147.37:5302.

I tried Port 5301-5303 on Dayz Commander and I cannot direct connect to using A2OA with the right mods activated.

In the control panel it does show as online and responds to commands such as stop and start.

Same thing for me as the OP. I bought my server today and the IP assigned is 192.111.147.37:5302.

I tried Port 5301-5303 on Dayz Commander and I cannot direct connect to using A2OA with the right mods activated.

In the control panel it does show as online and responds to commands such as stop and start.

You can't find it because when I typed it in DayZ Launcher I got the following result:

• 1 year later...

i got a server for arma2 dayz and i don't find it..pls help 207.244.146.115:2302

You can't find it because when I typed it in DayZ Launcher I got the following result:
Oh snap! 207.244.146.115:2303 error querying server - timeout

• 2 weeks later...

when it says Oh snap! 207.244.146.122:2303 error querying server - timeout

what is the fix for this? im having the same problem with my server

--addition--

i dont know how but it got fixed so haha