Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

[Server Issues] - Server Not Showing up on Launcher Help?

Anyone else having a hard time getting their server to show up tonite? 

I am using Launcher latest version. I ended up finding it one time so I quickly Favorited it (star), and sometimes it shows 0/0 players than after a restart i do on the panel it shows 0/50 players than goes away. I can never sit on server long enough because it boots me. I keep getting Minidump errors in the RPT

Anyone having this issue let me know. I would hate to start over after putting in mods. Maybe a suggestion could help?

Yeah I just tried it. Had a few people try it. Nothing showing up. just shows up red. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Funny thing is sometimes I can access it log on and it freezes on me after a while (no message received countdown). 

I will try switching the locations again. I dont know what to do at this point

I sent in another support ticket it's been 3 days since anything works. So hopefully you guys can fix it today asap. bleh. why me!

For DayZ Commander you need to use the steam query port as your port when adding to favorites.

For ARMA 2: OA game servers, Steam query port = -1 from your game server port

Survival Launcher you can use your game server port or your Steam query port.

alright, i tried those methods earlier. and nothing. So i switched maps put it to Sauerland to test and nothing shows up either.

I pasted the IP in launcher without the port number and it shows up. what is that about lol?

I was looking up your server with survival launcher and it showed up for me. Is the server nwo showing up on your end? The only one i was not able to pull it up on was dayzcommander.

It only shows up for me when i put a portion of the ip address without the port number into the search. NOT ever had i had a server do that to me. I could always copy the ip and paste it in the search and it would find it no problem.

So what i did is when i finally caught it, i favorited it so i would always have a visual now i can access it. However, i spoke with dayz launcher guy and infistar both said it's SS issue not theirs. of course everyone says that but i believe them cause this doesnt happen on my other 4servers i have with gtx and vilayer. 

The other thing is, how did you search for the server? by using the full ip? or part of it?

Also i can not get anything to change for me in the ftp access portion. :I change everything so many times and when i restarted no changes took place, they all reverted to original files. Which again i never encountered before. Even when i used to have SS. 

Something from the get go is not right. I really think it's the servers maybe old data or corrupt codes are floating around hitting servers. When i logged in one time, infistar menu was showing overpoch items in an epoch server...than it went away, than next log in, the items were all in red.

I asked Chris who works on infistar, also commented it's not on his end either. So...my only response is to point the finger at the SS servers. 

But i am running it this month, giving them a chance to see the improvements and see how it goes.

I have full hope they will do the right thing. :?