Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini Being Overridden Issue

Ifinx

Hey Everyone!

So the issue I am currently having is when I upload my custom .ini files from the server I previously hosted on my computer to [ /ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowServer/ ] on the server it gets overridden when I restart the server, each and every time.

The values on the ini's are default. What I've tried doing is setting all the values in the control panel to nothing, but that doesn't work. I've tried making the ini's read only, but that hasn't worked. I've tried pasting my code in the 'custom' code section of the control panel, but that doesn't work either (The best this does is make duplicate lines in the ini which conflict with each other.)

Any idea's? Anything I seem to be missing?

• Ifinx changed the title to Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini Being Overridden Issue

Resolved.

After using the Clean CMD Folder, Mods Folder and Save Folder it resolved the issue. Not sure why that fixed the issue or why the issue was happening to being with.

• 4 months later...