Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Rust RCON Admin Tool

StealthyMartian

Hello everyone. With your new Rust server I am betting you want to also be able to admin it, so things do not get out of hand.

List of what it can do (for each version of the game)

Legacy:

• Spawn in items
  • Set time of day
  • Teleport
  • Ban
  • Kick
  • Call Airdrops
  • In game message
  • Turn Godmod on/off
  • Turn PVP on/off
  • Notice Popup
  • Commands
  • View who is online

Experimental:

• Ban
  • Kick
  • View who is online
  • Admin Chat
  • Possibly more coming

If you find you want to use this software please head to this link and grab it up and use it.

https://www.rustadmin.com/

Here's a list of console commands you can use:

https://rust.fandom.com/wiki/Server_Commands

• 2 months later...

You can do the others now with experimental.  At least Ive been able to spawn items and stuff using the Rusty Rcon tool.

• 3 years later...

Can we get an update on this?

Server noob here, i'm trying to use rustadmin, to admin my personal server, but its telling me to use webrcon because experimental is obsolete now?

I don't know wtf any of that means, and can't seem to find anything online to set up my server to accommodate webrcon. by changing some setting rcon.web = 1 

Any advice? Any help is appreciated. 

Server noob here, i'm trying to use rustadmin, to admin my personal server, but its telling me to use webrcon because experimental is obsolete now?

I don't know wtf any of that means, and can't seem to find anything online to set up my server to accommodate webrcon. by changing some setting rcon.web = 1 

Please send a ticket in and we will work with you to get you going and understanding a bit more. :) This way we can see if any issues are showing up that may also be preventing things from working.

In your control panel you check custom launch parameters and in the launch parameters line add +rcon.web 0. Click on the Save settings and restart game server button and then you will be able to use Rust admin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this supported these days? im experiancing sooo many bugs and none of my emails were ever responded. I have players getting banned for no reason and if i unban them it rebans them by itself!

The RustAdmin tool still works for connecting to Rcon, now as for if the devs of this tool keep updating it that I am not entirely sure of and would be something you'd have to contact those developers about!

If you are having specific server issues don't hesitate to submit a support ticket, or if you have already submitted one and are awaiting a response and still haven't received any please send me a DM on the forums with the ticket number!

• 5 months later...