Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Stuck Loading [ASAP]

I have been loading my server for well over 25 mins and nothing has happened it is my first time starting a server and have tried everything ive seen that worked for other people please get back to me ive been trying for several hours and have restarted it many times

My server ID 150149

This sort of issue is best to be handled via Support ticket. I am looking at the server now and will reply back to you once I find out what is going on. 

i ended up getting it correctly idek how but me and my friends were just playing and it booted us since the ticket got responded to but no worrys let me know when i can launch it back up again i need that thorny dragon!

Apologies, it was showing up as loading for me when I went to the panel to look for you. It should be online shortly, no need for you to boot it up.

19 hours ago, Oogabooga said:

it says its still being intervened and that theres an update occuring i just wanted to double check if thats correct with u 

Looks like the lock is now off. Let us know if you still see any issues.

• 4 weeks later...

i have also created a ticket for this, my server wont start whatsoever and its been hours, ive done updates and everything and steam just shows it as not responding and the thing still says loading next to my server name. server id is 151426

1 hour ago, Cortana said:

i have also created a ticket for this, my server wont start whatsoever and its been hours, ive done updates and everything and steam just shows it as not responding and the thing still says loading next to my server name. server id is 151426

Server looks to be up now. Let us know if you spot any further issues.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 10:28 AM, Kaylar said:

I just set up mine #152502 and nothing happens when I press on Start :< 

I see it is online now, were the issues all cleared up?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...