Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

blvck2Gold

Greetings fellow ‘Ruster’s’,

So I’m fairly new to this awesome game that, apparently, takes over your former life. It has indeed taken over mine lol. 

My situation is as follows:  I have a decently sized compound for the first time. That being said, my upkeep is getting hard to actually balance, material wise that is ( I.e. metal/stone/wood/etc.). My tc is actually running out of space and due to my compound walls being so close to base (that’s another story), I’m not sure how to place another tc. I’ve went as far as possible within my compound walls to try and place in either direction to no avail.  Any ideas, or am I pretty much just screwed? Lol.  

Thanks in advance y’all. 

6 minutes ago, blvck2Gold said:

Greetings fellow ‘Ruster’s’,

So I’m fairly new to this awesome game that, apparently, takes over your former life. It has indeed taken over mine lol. 

My situation is as follows:  I have a decently sized compound for the first time. That being said, my upkeep is getting hard to actually balance, material wise that is ( I.e. metal/stone/wood/etc.). My tc is actually running out of space and due to my compound walls being so close to base (that’s another story), I’m not sure how to place another tc. I’ve went as far as possible within my compound walls to try and place in either direction to no avail.  Any ideas, or am I pretty much just screwed? Lol.  

Thanks in advance y’all. 

Watch this video and it will give you an idea of what you need to do.  There are more videos with different setups but you will get the general idea.