Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Software/Tool/Feature Requests - Post Here

Perhaps you could up the server cost a little bit, and lower the mod installation price. In my opinion the prices are pretty steep.

Mod installation requires a lot of effort, it's hardly even worth it at the current prices.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. One thing I'm quite surprised you don't have as a addon yet is the soundmod for Arma 2, J.S.R.S. If you ask me it doubles the quality of the dayz-mod. The sounds are just amazing and all the mechanics they put in to the sound-engine. For example that you hear gunshots from 1.5km now is crucial for a newstarted server to feel alive. 

This is one thing you sure should consider adding to your tool-options since its pure quality. Thank you for your attention and I really hope to see it being added since its quite a deal-breaker for me almost. 

Its alright. I noticed it was fixable with the ftp-server. Cheers and good work with the servers. Really starting to get my ideal server setup now :)

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/20/2015 at 9:11 PM, Jaakko said:

Hello, Im New here but I tought that i have some ideas software that might be useful would be ability to make loadouts and set car spawnpoints for overpoch atleast also i see alot of overpoch origins servers starting up and support for those would be nice and possibility to set up ur server without any support but ability to edit All the files for example these are my ideas didnt really think All of those trough but hope some of those would work

Welcome! Your software ideas for loadouts, car spawnpoints in Overpoch, and support for emerging Origins servers sound promising. An all-encompassing server setup with file editing autonomy would empower users. Explore and refine these concepts further