Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Minecraft Bedrock OP

Overlord

I am running a Minecraft Bedrock server and have been trying to OP myself through Rcon.  I downloaded the latest McRcon and entered all the info in Rcon details from the control panel.   It always comes up with Connection Failed.  The server is running and i am able to connect and play with no issues.  Rcon seems to be the only issue i have.  Anyone know if Rcon works on the bedrock edition?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks for sharing! I have found the solution for my problem! Am I the only one who plays minecraft since it has appeared? I think it is my favourite game which I can play for days and not get tired of it. However, now I play more on new minecraft servers as provide an exclusive content and also a completely different experience. Plus, these servers are played by a lot of people and it is a great opportunity to meet new people and forge some friendships which I already did.