Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

can't level past 80

I changed max experience and added 5 levels to the settings to go to 160 but when the server started back up 80 is still max level. Anyone have ideas on what I need to do to get my max level up to 110? 

• 1 month later...

This is part of the game as well, I had to add in levels up to 250 to get higher levels... the game itself sets a certain amount of levels "in reserve" for levels that are only attainable via completing items or leveling a chibi.  Try adding some levels in under the configurations.  Make sure that you do the experience correctly as it is rolling experince... IE: the experience you put in is the TOTAL amount needed, not just the amount needed for the level.

Ex:

Level 1 5

level 2 10

level 3 15

each level needs to be higher than the last, even if just by 1

Did this ever get resolved? Took a break for a few months and when we returned to playing 80 is our max level. I was above 100 but after a mind wipe, I can only get to 80. We have never touched the character level settings. Curious to find out if this issue was fixed and how so I can get our servers back to normal.

• 10 months later...