Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

First Time Renting a Server, but Server won't start

Brandon Brown

Select the Game Update, and then press the large green Save Settings and Restart button at the bottom of the panel! That will install the server files and boot the server online. Please let me know if you have difficulty doing this.

I've done that so many times yet I don't see it in DayZ
my server is called CarbonEyeGaming

11 hours ago, Nick said:

Select the Game Update, and then press the large green Save Settings and Restart button at the bottom of the panel! That will install the server files and boot the server online. Please let me know if you have difficulty doing this.

11 hours ago, Brandon Brown said:

174f226ab8e4ad34638052b96b5bc325.png yeah the status is unknown

That IP is one we have been having issues with, the Datacenter has been working on resolving them. Please submit a support ticket here so we can get your data backed up and then we can get the server moved to a new IP. Terribly sorry for the trouble.

12 hours ago, Nick said:

That IP is one we have been having issues with, the Datacenter has been working on resolving them. Please submit a support ticket here so we can get your data backed up and then we can get the server moved to a new IP. Terribly sorry for the trouble.

Luckily I don't have anything on it so, how do I change the IP address?
*Edit* never mind I figured it out

Edited by Brandon Brown
found out how to change the IP