Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Admin Menu Help

CudaRay

I am too. I restored my backup pbo to get the server working again. I just need to get infistar working now.

https://survivalservers.com/forum/viewto ... f=8&t=1266

Just to make sure, did you check this post out? It should walk you through the process.

I get Infistar updates regularly and the latest one that I tested was broken. I always test them before I go live with them on my servers. Only one person was able to use the admin menu when there were multiple admins entered. Not sure if your provider is using that one. You may have to put in a support ticket asking for a hot fix.

I am too. I restored my backup pbo to get the server working again. I just need to get infistar working now.

https://survivalservers.com/forum/viewto ... f=8&t=1266

Just to make sure, did you check this post out? It should walk you through the process.

I get Infistar updates regularly and the latest one that I tested was broken. I always test them before I go live with them on my servers. Only one person was able to use the admin menu when there were multiple admins entered. Not sure if your provider is using that one. You may have to put in a support ticket asking for a hot fix.

Ok bilco, thanks for the info about that. I will send in a ticket as means and winter tried to help me get info star tuning again. Server is up, but to antihack. xD the thing I noticed is no AH file anymore in my server pho. Can I get another anywhere or...?

Ok bilco, thanks for the info about that. I will send in a ticket as means and winter tried to help me get info star tuning again. Server is up, but to antihack. xD the thing I noticed is no AH file anymore in my server pho. Can I get another anywhere or...?

There shouldn't be any other map with your personal edits on it. As there is no way to download your server pbo. I will inform the staff about this and see what is going on. I will also look for your ticket to see about getting infistar fixed for you.

There shouldn't be any other map with your personal edits on it. As there is no way to download your server pbo. I will inform the staff about this and see what is going on. I will also look for your ticket to see about getting infistar fixed for you.

Thanks for looking into it. I don't think that Cuda and them had anything to do with it. It sounds like they're as confused about what's going on as we are after talking to him.

Thanks for looking into it. I don't think that Cuda and them had anything to do with it. It sounds like they're as confused about what's going on as we are after talking to him.

Thanks mate, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I already lost I believe 5-6 players due to the server problems, and I only have a player-base of around 28 people, so that's a big deal. I hope it's fixed soon.

Thanks mate, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I already lost I believe 5-6 players due to the server problems, and I only have a player-base of around 28 people, so that's a big deal. I hope it's fixed soon.

Do you have an open ticket # about this issue?

I appreciate you taking down the incorrect PBO files, it is very likely that I made a mistake when I uploaded your mod files. I am going to go back through your order tonight and make sure that we have your files and not the files belonging to LockDown Gaming uploaded to your server. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I'll also be awarding both yourself, and the owners of LockDown servers with one free week of service for this inconvenience.

Do you have an open ticket # about this issue?

I appreciate you taking down the incorrect PBO files, it is very likely that I made a mistake when I uploaded your mod files. I am going to go back through your order tonight and make sure that we have your files and not the files belonging to LockDown Gaming uploaded to your server. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I'll also be awarding both yourself, and the owners of LockDown servers with one free week of service for this inconvenience.

No open ticket, Steven said he notified you, so I didn't open one. And what do you mean EXACTALLY by free service? lol, thanks for responding

No open ticket, Steven said he notified you, so I didn't open one. And what do you mean EXACTALLY by free service? lol, thanks for responding

Go ahead and submit a ticket that way the server id will be listed in the ticket. By free service he is referring to not charging for a week of your server. Your server will be extended out a week from when it is suppose to be due.

Go ahead and submit a ticket that way the server id will be listed in the ticket. By free service he is referring to not charging for a week of your server. Your server will be extended out a week from when it is suppose to be due.