Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Admin Menu Help

CudaRay

I have tried all the things I did when it happened last time. But I am completely dumbfounded at the moment. The Infistar admin menu doesn't won't work.....and now it seems you can't join the server. Chad put in some mods for me, but they all were working fine but 20min ago. I restored a backup after editing the pbo, and still no luck. Please help.....I'm not to sure what to try next so some ideas would really help.

I have tried all the things I did when it happened last time. But I am completely dumbfounded at the moment. The Infistar admin menu doesn't won't work.....and now it seems you can't join the server. Chad put in some mods for me, but they all were working fine but 20min ago. I restored a backup after editing the pbo, and still no luck. Please help.....I'm not to sure what to try next so some ideas would really help.

Did you make any changes to the server which may have screwed something up? Always check your RPT log! If that doesn't work, I'm available to try to help. My info is in my signature.

Did you make any changes to the server which may have screwed something up? Always check your RPT log! If that doesn't work, I'm available to try to help. My info is in my signature.

Whoa whoa whoa....before the server completely stopped working, (Infistar still didn't work) my admins informed me two guys joined the server saying I stole their pbo......I don't even know what to feel right now.....Should I save the pbo's chad gave me for future installment of the mods, and restore a backup before they were installed or.....

Whoa whoa whoa....before the server completely stopped working, (Infistar still didn't work) my admins informed me two guys joined the server saying I stole their pbo......I don't even know what to feel right now.....Should I save the pbo's chad gave me for future installment of the mods, and restore a backup before they were installed or.....

Sorry for accusing you of stealing, however, what else was I to believe when I saw your server with my mission name? Then I look at your mission PBO and it's the exact same as mine. Not to mention the static AI spawns I set up in the Server PBO myself.

eJEuAHV.jpg?1

Sorry for accusing you of stealing, however, what else was I to believe when I saw your server with my mission name? Then I look at your mission PBO and it's the exact same as mine. Not to mention the static AI spawns I set up in the Server PBO myself.

eJEuAHV.jpg?1

Oh my, no I completely belive your reasoning. I am sick so I can't join your TS and talk....but I was completely unaware of that. If you read the post, I have had some trouble after Chad installed those mods. Sorry for the inconvenience mate.

Oh my, no I completely belive your reasoning. I am sick so I can't join your TS and talk....but I was completely unaware of that. If you read the post, I have had some trouble after Chad installed those mods. Sorry for the inconvenience mate.

I don't blame you, after talking to Vex and Anarchy, I believe you guys had nothing to do with it. I just want to know how it ended up on your sever.

I don't blame you, after talking to Vex and Anarchy, I believe you guys had nothing to do with it. I just want to know how it ended up on your sever.

How do you steal someone's PBO's? Once you join any server you download the mission to your computer so you can actually play on that particular server. Once that is done the mission PBO becomes public. Then you have to pick it apart to see what needs to be installed on the server PBO to actually make it work. With that being said, I always have backup PBO's on my computer. Restore and backup mainly is for your database but the mission and server PBO's should still be there. As far as infistar not working, I would have to look at your server PBO to see where the problem is. The anithack is called in the server_functions.sqf and there should be a AH.sqf and AHconfig.sqf all located in your init folder. Did they or whoever modded your server put your admin ID's in? or did you? Typo's will not make that thing work or for any mod in that case. Always refer to your RPT log for errors.

How do you steal someone's PBO's? Once you join any server you download the mission to your computer so you can actually play on that particular server. Once that is done the mission PBO becomes public. Then you have to pick it apart to see what needs to be installed on the server PBO to actually make it work. With that being said, I always have backup PBO's on my computer. Restore and backup mainly is for your database but the mission and server PBO's should still be there. As far as infistar not working, I would have to look at your server PBO to see where the problem is. The anithack is called in the server_functions.sqf and there should be a AH.sqf and AHconfig.sqf all located in your init folder. Did they or whoever modded your server put your admin ID's in? or did you? Typo's will not make that thing work or for any mod in that case. Always refer to your RPT log for errors.

Are you guys both hosting through this company?

Yes. Also, to respond to your earlier message, I'm aware the mission PBOs are stored locally and understand that anyone could take things from them. That's one thing. What's another is having map edits I made myself in the map editor that I placed in the server PBO showing up on another server because the server PBO is not downloaded by the client.

Yes. Also, to respond to your earlier message, I'm aware the mission PBOs are stored locally and understand that anyone could take things from them. That's one thing. What's another is having map edits I made myself in the map editor that I placed in the server PBO showing up on another server because the server PBO is not downloaded by the client.

And I put the admin ID's in. They are all correct. It literially doesn't work. When you press esc, where it would normally say infistar, it says regular.

And I put the admin ID's in. They are all correct. It literially doesn't work. When you press esc, where it would normally say infistar, it says regular.

Wow. I see your point now. Yeah...I doubt he had anything to do with that as he stated he got his PBO's from the provider...SMH.

Wow. I see your point now. Yeah...I doubt he had anything to do with that as he stated he got his PBO's from the provider...SMH.