Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Tickets and Server both dead?

I submitted a ticket over an hour ago and it still hasn't been responded to, on top of the fact that our server has been down for more than 2 hours. I'm trying to buy more RAM if you even have it at this point. I'm getting pretty upset over the wait and am about ready to give up waiting for a response. My server is completely dead, it's just stuck pegged out at 12G and I would be more than happy to spend the extra money for the extra RAM but I need someone to respond to my ticket first.

GAME SERVER ID #146227
User Name: EliotThib

We don't limit memory on your server so your point to something that doesn't exist needing to exist being absurd is just plain incorrect. Genesis 2 is using 11gb of ram and we're still not raising prices. Why? Because we think ARK will fix that. If they don't, the prices will certainly change. Most other companies are charging you extra right now to do what we are offering for free. We are eating the cost and running Genesis 2 at a loss right now.

That said, we've been transparent through this process on Twitter and at the top of your ARK control panel letting you know things are a bit hectic right now. Please have some patience and wait for a response within your support ticket if you can't troubleshoot the issue on your own.