Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Update on Whitelisting and Local File Save Rollbacks?

Ohne

EDIT:

Whitelisting works via WinSCP. Thank you Ryan Capper

Maps uploaded into Local File Saves don't back up and don't roll back properly.

Will this be fixed soon?

Disclaimer:

I used a local save to load my world. It doesn't backup my local save map. Backups might work on the seed that the server originally started with. 

• Ohne changed the title to Update on Whitelisting and Local File Save Rollbacks?

Just contacted staff about this. The reason why local file saves rollback weird is because an old server file is conflicting with your current local file save seed. Open a ticket after you upload a local file save map! Thanks again Ryan Capper he helped me delete the old server file that was conflicting.

Hope this thread helps out anyone who went thru what I went thru

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, Ohne said:

Nevermind.. Guys don't use FileZilla for FTP.. Use WinSCP. LIFE SAVER!!!! THANK YOU RYAN CAPPER

Hi Ohne! Thanks for leading me to WinSCP. Can you let me know how to change the config to force the server to use the permittedlist.txt file to whitelist players?

Thanks!