Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Items not showing in Trader mod

KittyKontax

I having an Issue with the Traders not showing items from MVS, DayZ Expansion, and Cl0ouds Military Gear. I am able to find them in the object spawner through COT mod, but the traders only show vanilla items. Do I need to drag the mods into the Trader folder, or is there something else I should do? Ive attached my trader config below. Thanks!

TraderConfig.txt

11 hours ago, KittyKontax said:

I having an Issue with the Traders not showing items from MVS, DayZ Expansion, and Cl0ouds Military Gear. I am able to find them in the object spawner through COT mod, but the traders only show vanilla items. Do I need to drag the mods into the Trader folder, or is there something else I should do? Ive attached my trader config below. Thanks!

TraderConfig.txt 201.18 kB · 0 downloads

The download should have a list of items that the mod adds into the game.  You will need to add those items to your TraderConfig.  Look at this Pastebin to get the general idea.

https://pastebin.com/GXJZWtBF

I've added all the item names from the mods into the trader config, as well as their prices, and even ran it through a website to verify the file. I've also replaced the new config and restarted the server, but its still only showing vanilla items. I ended up removing Cl0ud's cause of a bug, but the stuff from Expansion and MVS should be in the trader shops.  Am I supposed to drag the .pbo files for each mod item into the main Trader mod folder, or is there something else i's missing? Perhaps I messed up the format? Here is the updated config below.

TraderConfig.txt