Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not working since purchase

tusynful

my server has not functioned since i purchased. i had tons of errors in the beginning, that was resolved and then i began to get an issue where i couldnt log in because everyone would simply get stuck at requesting to authenticate. every ticket i put in has been answered, but none of them have really helped at all. Now my server doesnt even start. when is tart it on control panel, i can't even see it on commander anymore or access the IP of the server period. it's as if it isn't even there anymore. I didn't even purchase any mods with my server, so i dont understand why it's taking so long or why you guys are having so many issues starting it up. I would like this issue resolved ASAP otherwise i am going to have to take my business elsewhere. My Server ID is 4738, please assist ASAP.

my server has not functioned since i purchased. i had tons of errors in the beginning, that was resolved and then i began to get an issue where i couldnt log in because everyone would simply get stuck at requesting to authenticate. every ticket i put in has been answered, but none of them have really helped at all. Now my server doesnt even start. when is tart it on control panel, i can't even see it on commander anymore or access the IP of the server period. it's as if it isn't even there anymore. I didn't even purchase any mods with my server, so i dont understand why it's taking so long or why you guys are having so many issues starting it up. I would like this issue resolved ASAP otherwise i am going to have to take my business elsewhere. My Server ID is 4738, please assist ASAP.

I may be able to help. You could send me a pm if it isn't resolved. No, I'm not an admin in these forums but I do know how the servers work and how mods run.

I may be able to help. You could send me a pm if it isn't resolved. No, I'm not an admin in these forums but I do know how the servers work and how mods run.

Bilco do you have a ts I could join to ask a few things

192.99.35.114:9988. I'm usually on after 5 pm eastern time until 10 or so and almost all day on the weekends...yeah, I have no life...

Bilco do you have a ts I could join to ask a few things

192.99.35.114:9988. I'm usually on after 5 pm eastern time until 10 or so and almost all day on the weekends...yeah, I have no life...