Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't turn off EAC?

Richard Titus

• 5 months later...
On 5/6/2021 at 1:11 AM, Richard Titus said:

So I went into the Config file and tried to turn of the EAC but its not sticking. I made other changes and they don't work either. 

me either

On 5/5/2021 at 11:11 PM, Richard Titus said:

So I went into the Config file and tried to turn of the EAC but its not sticking. I made other changes and they don't work either. 

On 10/14/2021 at 1:56 PM, MrJinkzy said:

me either

You should be able to edit the serverconfig.xml file via FTP, use Notepad++ and CTRL=F to search, then find the EAC option and set it to false, save the file, and then start the server using the 'Start' button in the top right corner. Please submit a ticket if you are still having issue!

I recently purchased a server base and everything was going great for 2 days, but people were able to get in even though on the main site page I set a password. I went into the serverconfig.xml file and added the same PW there. I made sure that EAC was still set to "false" and that all the same options were the same. Upon restarting the server, the server name shows up in Server Browser but "Vanilla Settings" say On now and Game time reads Day: 1 Time: 07:00. Along with this, no matter what I do, EAC will not disable.

Please get with us and we can look into what may be going on.

On 10/24/2021 at 1:00 AM, sraray said:

I recently purchased a server base and everything was going great for 2 days, but people were able to get in even though on the main site page I set a password. I went into the serverconfig.xml file and added the same PW there. I made sure that EAC was still set to "false" and that all the same options were the same. Upon restarting the server, the server name shows up in Server Browser but "Vanilla Settings" say On now and Game time reads Day: 1 Time: 07:00. Along with this, no matter what I do, EAC will not disable.