Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

V+ update to 0.9.3, server and config panel not updated

AbeFroman7

Valheim+ has updated to "0.9.3" couple hours ago, followed the i-menu's update method of just selecting no mod-restart, mod-restart, did not work. Server panel still says @0.9 as well.

The orange config file had same options as before and none of the newer options in update, i downloaded the 093 client files and overwrote them, incomp version-ingame says 0.9.3

I'll revert for now just giving a heads up

edit:

mod will also get a update tomorrow to 0.9.4 including fix for a new error and a couple new features, quoting the dev on github

"I will make sure to release a 0.9.4 tomorrow, I already have new features ready for that anyway."

• AbeFroman7 changed the title to V+ update to 0.9.3, server and config panel not updated

I ran into this issue as well. Hopefully they update it on the server side soon....though I wonder if any issues would come up if I were to just overwrite it now connecting to the server via FTP.

Unable to connect after upgrading client to 9.03 is a stop/Start of the server required?

Edit: followed the steps outlined above and all good.. 

1 minute ago, Overlord said:

To upgrade your Valheim Plus on the serverside you need to

• Select No Mod in the mod dropdown then select the Save Settings and Restart Game Server button at the bottom of control panel. 
  • Once the screen refreshes select Valheim+ from the mod dropdown and hit the Save Settings and Restart Game Server button at the bottom. 

This will successfully update the serverside version of Valheim+.

This is not correct. All you have to do is restart your server to update.

1 hour ago, MagnumPig said:

Tried a Restart, and then a Stop and Start but server hasn't updated to new version.

Edit:
I also tried the instructions from the config page with no luck.
image.png.5c5c0cd02d16d2dfccec6b1102b99ca1.png

Restart worked for me now :)

id assume thats why i got disconnected earlier was because the server updated so i was able to rejoin after updating my client the fact i cant edit the config in the control panel is royally screwing me tho this is my gaming time being wasted lol >.<

The new config options have been added to our Modify Valheim+ Config tool.

It's very important to perform a reset and re-enter any changes you made considering new changes (for example the Stamina Drain settings are now multipliers not flat amount adjustments)

I am still having issues with my server -> #136597

I am running the correct version of my game and ValheimPlus, but when trying to connect to my server, a message with "incompatible version" appears, I have tried the 3 fixes from support, but without any luck.

Soooo can we get the control panel to update under 10 hours? When a new valheim+ patch comes out. I mean the server updates quick I go update the client . Cool all should be working unless I can modify the new config file and save it from control panel I join my server with no mod on basically. Let's get the speed of the control panel updated please this patch and all future:) ♡♡♡♡

Same issue, Client side is update 9.4 and I don't think the server console is updating to 9.4, only 9.3 Because I don't see any logs on Survival Servers about 9.4

I have tried to explain this to Support and they run me through all the folder swapping and clean installing, etc. etc.
But I don't think they understand that when I run the Valheim Plus FRESH on the server, all the configs in FTP say 9.3
Survival console is not updating the servers to 9.4 so, we will not be compatible unless we install the 9.3 client side, until the servers catch up.