Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

World back up question

Jrekt

Anyway to download a copy of the world backup for manual storage? Worried some friends may ruin the world by accident when I'm not on and I won't have a proper backup. Thanks

5 minutes ago, Naprik said:

Where is the ftp link? I cannot find it.

I just found it.  You need to click on the hyper linked numbers to the right of "IP/HOST"

I cannot find the path  where the map seed is.  Please help

Figured it out. They are the top two files in the main directory. The ####.db and ####.fwl files. They display as 0b because they are shortcuts to the real files. If you download them, you get the real files.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 1:29 AM, oddthought said:

Figured it out. They are the top two files in the main directory. The ####.db and ####.fwl files. They display as 0b because they are shortcuts to the real files. If you download them, you get the real files.

When I downloaded them, they still show as 0kb on my hard drive.

I accessed the ftp via a mapped windows explorer drive, copied the files, and pasted them into a local folder.  It doesnt seem right copying them, but I down see any other way to get them/download them. What am I doing wrong?