Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Wipe

Pixel Buddha

15 hours ago, Peter K. Noone said:

You can check the "clean save folder" and restart and it will nuke your saves....but the seed will remain the same.

Don't think they've exposed a way to generate an entirely new map from a different seed yet.

i think thats the only thing missing is a way to generate new map from control panel. 

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, PogFather said:

I can't seem to find the "clean save folder" box to check it and start fresh. Any assistance please?

You should see it on the top of the panel under the start/stop/restart buttons.

1 hour ago, PSN_steven1230 said:

You should see it on the top of the panel under the start/stop/restart buttons.

There isn't anything below those buttons for me. I do have the delete world save box and the other 2 in the same row as that.

image.png.cfd20ddb120d0c85f7b9c8a5c6424b9f.png

image.png.ddcdc3d59d555a0f40d345de6c9e0610.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to wipe my server as well. When I choose delete world and restart. It takes me back a set number of days, but I am still in the same seed. Is it possible to generate a seed and upload it via FTP?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same issue.

Chose the "Delete World Save" option and Save/Restarted and it does nothing.

FTP'd into the server and manually erased the world files, but the server just regenerates the exact same map data I had already erased?

As if it's pulling it from a backup or not actually erasing the files when told to via FTP.

Trapped in my world and unable to start fresh, which is a giant problem.. hopefully something gets fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Psykotnik said:

I am curious, is there a method to full wipe a server yet?

If there isn't then I will ha ve to create a support ticket, I guess?

On the panel there should be an option to delete the save data, mods, and steamcmd. If you want a full file reset we can do that for you on our end and I will let Ryan know of the full reset request.

45 minutes ago, PSN_steven1230 said:

On the panel there should be an option to delete the save data, mods, and steamcmd. If you want a full file reset we can do that for you on our end and I will let Ryan know of the full reset request.

Yes, a full server reset sounds right. Shall I do that via support ticket?

On 7/10/2021 at 2:03 PM, Psykotnik said:

Yes, a full server reset sounds right. Shall I do that via support ticket?

We could do it for you if you wish to submit a ticket, or you could use the "Delete World Save" check box in your server control panel and then apply an update!

16 hours ago, Nick said:

We could do it for you if you wish to submit a ticket, or you could use the "Delete World Save" check box in your server control panel and then apply an update!

7 minutes ago, Psykotnik said:

I will attempt the Delete World Save method again and if it doesn't full wipe the server I will request it via support ticket.

Many Thanks

I can confirm that this doesn't wipe the server. I have attempted it twice now. I will now request a full wipe via support ticket.

Many thanks!