Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Best Way To Save World On The Fly?

SpartaChrisTV

29 minutes ago, Risky Raccoon said:

good to know, thanks! is there a way to add multiple admins, or just one right now?

In the control panel where you added the first admin UID, you should see a + icon, each time you click the + icon, it will add a new text field where you are able to add a new admin!
image.png.5a9980e69adfdb674133a92afce23f6d.png

curious, we would hit save and it says Saving..., then quit game entirely, server still up and rejoin and what progess we did was gone, what are we saving exactly?

21 hours ago, AbeFroman7 said:

curious, we would hit save and it says Saving..., then quit game entirely, server still up and rejoin and what progess we did was gone, what are we saving exactly?

Where are you pressing "Save"? Are you running the Save admin command in game before shutting down the server? Or are you talking about pressing the green "Save/Restart" button in the control panel?

On 2/17/2021 at 6:56 PM, Ryan Pennington said:

Yep I just confirmed on my test server that it saves with the save command.

Where did it save it to? I just checked my local machine files and survival servers backups and they are all old. Where did it save to?