Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Are there ADMIN commands or Console?

Pixel Buddha

Even if they will be availible, because how this game works, they will never allow commands like give item. You keep your stuff in the inventory while joining another server or play singleplayer and vice versa. This is a PVE oriented game.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:03 AM, Ryan Pennington said:

We are adding admins now! No whitelisting/banned list yet. Please submit a ticket with a list of your Admin UIDs.

How can I get an admin account on my server for me to use?

I opened a ticket and the response was that we have the ability to add admins on our control panel now, but my control panel has nothing new.  I'd like to be able to admin our server.  Any luck?

7 hours ago, Ryan Pennington said:

Whoops! We had this in development and switched over to production. Sorry folks!

I added my steam ID as admin but still can't seems to kick anyone and either does the imacheater command works.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Ryan Pennington said:

That command won't work on our servers or any other hosting company for that matter. It's a locally hosted command only (aka running single player)

even the basic command still don't work, can't kick anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Blisto said:

This probably seems like a stupid question but did you remember to press Save settings and Restart Game Server?

oh fml... didn't saw that button becuase I got to scroll down to it... Thank you mate :D

Also if anyone needs access to more admin commands, there's a handy client sided mod called "SkToolbox" on Nexus mods. It allows you to use the commands that aren't whitelisted for multiplayer such as flying, give item, and spawn commands and you don't need to add it to the server via ftp, just the client on your PC.

To kick or ban someone you have to use their steam id and not in-game nick.

like this: "kick 76561199000218600"

When you use kick and their in-game name nothing happens except that it says it is kicking that person....

15 hours ago, mcfaen said:

To kick or ban someone you have to use their steam id and not in-game nick.

like this: "kick 76561199000218600"

When you use kick and their in-game name nothing happens except that it says it is kicking that person....

You should be able to use their in game name (but it's case sensitive, so you'll need a capital at the start). I've kicked my friends many times using just their character name. I think if they have spaces in it though, you have to type the first word in their name since it doesn't register after the space (unless underscore is a substitute).

10 hours ago, Mangzane said:

Is the player command below working? I've changed between 1 up to 50 players, and don't notice any health/damage increases to the NPC's

"player [number]"

It should be working properly, but it only scales between 1 & 5 (0 is default, 5 is highest difficulty). It should change automatically based on how many players are logged in but that command should overwrite it (5 is max).

I think the syntax is "players 5" but you'll need to make sure you have admin access.